Monday, February 1, 2010

I Ate the Still Life

I had made some bran muffins and hard boiled eggs for lunch. Then I got interested in the eggs and decided to set up a still life with the eggs and muffins. Then I saw the jar of honey with light coming through. I was going to eat the grapefruit too so I put it in the composition and then thought it would be more interesting cut. I took photos and then ate the still life for lunch. I am watching the gallery tomorrow, so I will take the digital photos on my computer so I have something to paint. We shall see if I get the light coming through honey, the soft shading on the eggs, the shine on the pottery and the juice on the grapefruit sections. I see it all, but can I paint it.

1 comment:

  1. Look at that light on the table cloth too. I am excited. Maybe I will even take larger paper.

    ReplyDelete